- Optimum Nutrition - Platinum Level
- 30 g Protein
- 15.5 g Essential Amino Acids
- 8.8 g BCAAs
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates
- Gluten Free
- Banned Substance Tested
- 38 Servings
- Protein Powder Drink Mix
- True Strength
- Informed Choice.org - Trusted by Sport
The True Strength of Platinum Hydrolyzed
Made with 100% hydrolyzed whey protein isolates, Platinum Hydrowhey is the most advanced whey protein we've ever developed. By hydrolyzing whey protein isolates to break larger proteins down into smaller pieces, these ultra-pure whey isolates are able to get into your system rapidly, to help enable your muscles to quickly start recovering from weight training. For added effectiveness, we've enhanced this formula with micronized Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs). Platinum Hydrowhey is banned substance tested and gluten-free.
Smaller Pieces = Bigger Results
- Purified - Excess moisture, fat, cholesterol, and other materials are removed so that only 1 gram of fat and 4 grams of carbs remain.
- Hydrolyzed - Once the whey proteins have been purified, they are broken down, or hydrolyzed, into smaller pieces.
- Dialed Up - Finally, Platinum Hydrowhey has added micronized free-form BCAAs.
Beyond the Basics
- Made with Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates for Fast Delivery.
- 30 grams of Ultra-Pure Protein.
- Nearly 9 grams of naturally occurring and added Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine (BCAAs) per scoop.
- Over 4 grams of naturally occurring Glutamine and Glutamic Acid in each serving.
- Instantized to mix easily with a spoon.
Platinum Hydrowhey is instantized, so it always mixes up completely and easily. Add 1 scoop of Platinum Hydrowhey to a blender, shaker cup, or glass filled with 10-12 ounces of cold water, milk or your favorite beverage and blend, shake, or stir for 20-30 seconds or until powder is dissolved. Tip: Use faster-acting Platinum Hydrowhey during the day and more slow-digesting Platinum Tri-Cell Casein at night or in between meals for around the clock amino coverage.
Stack Your Shake: Enhance the versatility of your shake by adding other supplements such as creatine, BCAA and carbohydrate powders.
For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Hydrolyzed whey protein isolates, micronized branched chain amino acids (l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-valine), natural and artificial flavors, cocoa (processed with alkali), lecithin, cellulose gum, salt, sucralose, red 40, enzyme blend (aminogen, maltodextrin, amylase, protease, cellulose, lactase, lipase).
Contains: milk and soy.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contents sold by weight no volume.
Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (41 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 38|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||less than 1 g||4%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram: |
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
|Naturally Occurring and Added Amino Acid Profile|
|Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)||Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)||Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)|
|Lysine||Glutamine & Glutamic Acid|
|Typical amounts per serving|
|~ 15.5 g||~ 9.8 g||~ 6.6 g|
We accept payments via PayPal.