- Trust The #1 Physician Recommended Brand
- All Natural Relief
- #1 Selling Brand
- Includes 50 Premixed Packet - Makes 12,000 mL (400 fl oz) of Solution
- Saline Nasal Irrigation
- Daily Nasal Hygiene
- Suitable For Use During Pregnancy
- No Burning
- Natural Sinus & Allergy Relief
Contents: One squueze bottle and 50 premixed packets
- 1 Rinse bottle 240 mL (8 fl oz)
- 1 Custom-designed black cap and tube
- 50 Premixed packets of USP grade (purity level 99% or higher) sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate mixture (pH balanced, natural ingredients, isotonic, preservative & iodine free)
- Educational brochure with directions for use and warnings
NeilMed Sinus Rinse is an easy squeeze bottle system that allows you to deliver saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position. You have complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience. Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open.Use
- Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
- Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
- Soothing, No Burning or Stinging Large Volume & Low Pressure System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization and Daily Nasal Hygiene
- Single piece, custom-designed rounded black cap fits any nasal opening. No push and pull components make for easy cleaning.
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal spray medications in your nostrils
- pH Balanced & Isotonic, or Hypertonic with two or more packets
- Smooth Flow with easy squeeze bottle
- Empties nearly 95% when you stand in an upright position
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
- Portable for travel
We accept payments via PayPal.