- Shortens Duration & Reduces Severity
- Cough, Congestion, Sore Throat, Sinus & Bronchial Infections
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
- Suitable for Children
- Non-Drowsy Formula
- 99% Alcohol-Free (0.6% Alcohol)
- Delicious, Quickly Absorbed Syrup
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age or older: take 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Plastic dosage cup provided.
|Active Ingredient (in 1-1/2 teaspoons = 7.5 ml)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive ingredients: Citric acid, maltodextrin, natural color, natural grape flavor, purified water, sorbitol, vegetable-source glycerin.|
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with a rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
We accept payments via PayPal.