Creates a flawless, natural look with this lightweight, vitamin-infused foundation. Use to help gently mask imperfections while promoting radiant, healthy-looking skin.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn.
For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask doctor
Zinc oxide 13.8%
Inactive ingredients: cyclopentasiloxane, water (aqua), dimethicone, silica, isododecane, PEG-10 dimethicone, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, sodium chloride, quaternium-18 bentonite, dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer, propylene carbonate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, talc, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, pentaethrityl tetraisotearate, paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil), disteardimonium hectorite, palmitoyl tripeptide-1, punica granatum seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, retinyl palmitate (va), tocopheryl acetate (ve), ascorbyl palmitate (vc), lycium barbarum fruit extract. May contain: iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product: Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
- No Animal Testing
We accept payments via PayPal.